Why do women get abortions? Arizona lawmakers want to know more
CLOSE Under a bill proposed by Republican state lawmakers, physicians would have to report significantly more information to the state Department of Health Services after they perform an abortion.
Women seeking abortions in Arizona might soon have to give their doctors a more detailed reason for why they want to end their pregnancy.
Can she not afford a child? Does she not want children? Was she raped? Did she or her husband have an extramarital affair? Was she abused by the would-be father?
Under a bill proposed by Republican state lawmakers, physicians would have to report an answer to... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'