Will more Millennials buy Phoenix-area homes? It's what new home market needs to recover
CLOSE Buying a new home can be very overwhelming, especially if it's your first one. These six tips – like getting extra inspections and researching your neighborhood beforehand – can help simplify the process. What are your best tips for new homeowners?
Could Millennials be holding metro Phoenix’s new home market back from finally recovering?
Most of this huge generation of young adults haven’t bought homes yet, and the Valley’s home-building market still hasn’t recovered from the crash.
Housing market watchers, including myself, have been a bit obsessed with where and how... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...