Will more Millennials buy Phoenix-area homes? It's what new home market needs to recover
CLOSE Buying a new home can be very overwhelming, especially if it's your first one. These six tips – like getting extra inspections and researching your neighborhood beforehand – can help simplify the process. What are your best tips for new homeowners?
Could Millennials be holding metro Phoenix’s new home market back from finally recovering?
Most of this huge generation of young adults haven’t bought homes yet, and the Valley’s home-building market still hasn’t recovered from the crash.
Housing market watchers, including myself, have been a bit obsessed with where and how... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...