Will new cars spice up IndyCar racing in Phoenix?
If IndyCar commissioned a TV commercial to sell tickets to the April 7 Phoenix Grand Prix at ISM Raceway, it might look something like this:
Legendary past champions Mario Andretti (who will be celebrated on the 25th anniversary of his last victory), A.J. Foyt and Johnny Rutherford would be joined by current stars Scott Dixon, Graham Rahal and others. One-by-one, they'd talk into the camera and proclaim: “Phoenix race fans! We heard you! We've built a cool new car that the drivers love! We'll make daring passes like you've never seen before! Don't miss what is sure to be one of the most... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida