Wilmington nursing home will face thousands in fines for substandard care
A Wilmington nursing home will face thousands of dollars in fines for providing substandard care, reports The Boston Globe .
Woodbriar Health Center, where a resident died after a worker accidentally dropped her, is the subject of a government report released Tuesday. Mary Meuse, 83, suffered two broken legs in the fall. She was taking blood thinners and bled internally from her injuries.
Investigators discovered that nurses knew she had broken her legs but failed to let Meuse or her family know for 24 hours. The fall happened on Christmas Day, a day Meuse was hoping to spend with family.... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...