Wilmington nursing home will face thousands in fines for substandard care
A Wilmington nursing home will face thousands of dollars in fines for providing substandard care, reports The Boston Globe .
Woodbriar Health Center, where a resident died after a worker accidentally dropped her, is the subject of a government report released Tuesday. Mary Meuse, 83, suffered two broken legs in the fall. She was taking blood thinners and bled internally from her injuries.
Investigators discovered that nurses knew she had broken her legs but failed to let Meuse or her family know for 24 hours. The fall happened on Christmas Day, a day Meuse was hoping to spend with family.... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates