Wine of the Week: Renieri, Toscana IGT, Regina di Renieri 2009
Renieri, Toscana IGT, Regina di Renieri 2009, $18.99-$29.99
Syrah from Tuscany? Indeed, syrah thrives in sangiovese country, bringing color, fullness and complementary tannins in a blend. It takes a star turn in wines like this one from Renieri. Its spicy, savory cedar aromas alert the taste buds to get ready for a mouthful of wonderful. The rich flavors of blackberry and black cherry fruit show an Italian flair, mingling with licorice, tobacco and wood spice and tempered by decisive acidity and dusty tannins. Enjoy it with a steak grilled with rosemary.
Brothers Marco and Maurizio Bacci... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft