Winter Olympics 2018: Signing off from South Korea, where war lingers
CLOSE U.S. President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka arrives in South Korea to attend the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics Video provided by Reuters
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea - Lee Hyun-joo and I had at least one thing in common at these Winter Olympics.
“This was my first time ever seeing a North Korean,” said Lee, a 26-year-old from Seoul who worked the Games as a media liaison at the Olympic Sliding Centre.
And she had something in common with most South Koreans I had conversations with in the past three weeks - family in North Korea she has never seen or interacted with in any way.... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House