Winter Olympics already a triumph for figure skaters Chris and Alexa Scimeca Knierim
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea -- No matter what else happens in these Winter Olympics, it's been a triumph for Tucson native Chris Knierim and his wife, Alexa Scimeca Knierim.
The pair's performance in the short program last week in the Team Event was critical to the U.S. winning the bronze medal. That's why on Valentine's Day, their focus in the pairs competition short program was to skate for themselves and not to worry about scores and mistakes.
"For us, now that the Team Event is over and we've gotten our Olympic bronze medal, we are just happy to have two more performances on Olympic... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida