With family growing, Michael Phelps becomes more attached to Arizona home
Every time Michael Phelps returns from a trip, he falls deeper in love with his still relatively new Arizona home.
First, let's define what a trip entails in Phelps' post-swimming life.
Most recently, he traveled from here to London, to Geneva, to Dubai, to Hong Kong, to mainland China, to Los Angeles and back. Essentially around the world in eight days.
"People say you're retired, you must have so much time," Phelps said. "That's so far from the truth. Now is really more challenging than it was when I was a competitive swimmer. We live on planes, in hotels and out of... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco