With new PGA Tour pro-am rule in place, most pros will only play nine holes
A new PGA Tour rule regarding player participation in pro-ams makes its debut at the Annexus Pro-Am on Wednesday at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
It's called a "9&9" format, which means most tour pros will be playing just the front nine and different tour pros will appear on just the back.
The specific rule states: "A tournament hosting a pro-am with four amateurs may request to utilize an alternate format whereby one professional plays the first nine holes and a second professional plays the second nine holes. ... Professionals will have the option to request 18... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'