With season-ending injury Kristaps Porzingis, NY Knicks face uncertain future
CLOSE Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek speaks about Kristaps Porzingis injury after loss to Milwaukee on Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018. Later it was announced that Porzingis suffered a torn ACL and isn't expected to return this season.
The last image of Kristaps Porzingis at Madison Square Garden after the thrill of the dunk in the second quarter over Giannis Antetokounmpo and the tragedy of seeing his 7-foot-3 frame crumped on the hardwood, grasping at his left knee and pounding the floor in pain, was an optimistic one.
With his left leg immobilized he walked out and gave a thumbs up.
But that optimism... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'