Woman 'extremely critical' after motorcycle crash on Loop 101, official says
A 55-year-old motorcyclist is in "extremely critical condition" after her motorcycle collided with a car on Loop 101 in west Phoenix, officials said Thursday.
The accident occurred on Loop 101 at McDowell Road, said Capt. Larry Subervi of the Phoenix Fire Department.
The woman, described as "an occupant'' on the motorcycle, was taken to a hospital in extremely critical condition, Subervi said.
Two other people involved, a 55-year-old man and a 50-year-old woman, suffered "moderate'' injuries and also were taken to a hospital, he said.
Additional information was not... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan