Woman forced into Southside condo at gunpoint; suspects' ID sought
Birmingham police are asking for the public's help identifying two men suspected in a Southside robbery earlier this week.
The holdup happened about 6:30 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of 26th Street South, said Birmingham police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards. The victim was walking in the hallway of her condominium when a black male armed with a pistol forced her into her unit and stole her purse.
Edwards said both suspects are black males who were wearing white t-shirts. One of them was wearing a black wave cap.
Anyone with information is asked to call Birmingham robbery Det. Wilder at... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions