Woman hit, killed by vehicle after running into Phoenix street
A woman was hit and killed after running into a Phoenix street on Wednesday evening, police said.
The collision happened near 36th Street and Southern Avenue when she was struck and killed by a vehicle, Phoenix police Sgt. Jonathan Howard said.
The driver remained on the scene and there were no early signs of impairment, Howard said.
The area was closed off as the investigation continued Wednesday night.
No further details were immediately available.
2 killed, 3 injured in head-on crash in Phoenix
Security guard fatally shoots man in Phoenix
Man caught with Fentanyl-laced pills... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki