Womenâs apparel retailer AâGaciâs bankruptcy plan OKâd
Women’s apparel and accessories retailer A’Gaci received bankruptcy court approval for its Chapter 11 reorganization plan received on Thursday, less than seven months after it sought protection from creditors.
San Antonio-based A’Gaci will emerge from bankruptcy a leaner operation with about 55 stores. It closed more than 20 unprofitable locations as part of the bankruptcy.
Now Playing: To focus on her White House role.
Media: Fortune But in an era when retailers are wilting under pressure from online competition, A’Gaci’s bankruptcy reorganization stands as a rare success story.
“This case... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...