Woods pulls out of Bay Hill because of back pain
ORLANDO, Fla. Tiger Woods withdrew from the Arnold Palmer Invitational on Tuesday because of persistent pain in his back, creating even more uncertainty for golf's No. 1 player with the Masters only three weeks away.
And that's if Woods can even play in the Masters.
"I personally called Arnold today to tell him that, sadly, I won't be able to play in his tournament this year," Woods said on his website.
"I would like to express my regrets to the Orlando fans, the volunteers, the tournament staff and the sponsors for having to miss the event. Unfortunately, my back spasms and... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant