World famous streaker crashes Winter Olympics
Peace and love never looked so good. Or, nah?
The world famous streaker took over Olympic ice for a few minutes on Friday in all his self-confident glory. His message was clear since it was written on his stomach.
Yahoo Sports is reporting this beautiful creature is Mark Roberts, who is known for streaker major events. He has claimed to have streaked at more than 550 events in more than 20 countries, according to Yahoo Sports.
Well, he can add the Winter Olympics to his naked resume. Try not to look away.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInStreaker crashes Winter Olympics FullscreenPosted!A link... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...