World famous streaker crashes Winter Olympics
Peace and love never looked so good. Or, nah?
The world famous streaker took over Olympic ice for a few minutes on Friday in all his self-confident glory. His message was clear since it was written on his stomach.
Yahoo Sports is reporting this beautiful creature is Mark Roberts, who is known for streaker major events. He has claimed to have streaked at more than 550 events in more than 20 countries, according to Yahoo Sports.
Well, he can add the Winter Olympics to his naked resume. Try not to look away.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInStreaker crashes Winter Olympics FullscreenPosted!A link... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...