Worst losses in Arizona sports history: 2017-18 Phoenix Suns make list for third time
The 2017-18 season has not been a banner season for the Phoenix Suns.
The team has now suffered two losses by 48 points and another by 42 points (in another game, they gave up 90 points in the first half).
They are among the worst losses in recent Arizona sports history.
The Suns aren't alone, however. Several other teams have had some embarrassing defeats in recent years.
The Heat Index takes a look at some lopsided losses in recent Arizona sports history.
HEAT INDEX: Too early to start thinking NBA draft, Suns fans? | Where will Suns pick?
NBA POWER RANKINGS: Suns out of basement? | How... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died