Wren says Braves will continue to evaluate Tommy John protocols
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- With Kris Medlen undergoing his second Tommy John surgery Tuesday, and Brandon Beachy facing the prospect of doing the same, Atlanta Braves general manager Frank Wren has acknowledged the club will continue to evaluate how it treats and rehabilitates pitchers with torn elbow ligaments.
"When you start to see a cluster of similar results, you start thinking," Wren said. "You question everything."
That would encompass everything from the Braves' practices of treating and rehabilitating pitchers to their pitching mechanics and their workload.... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House