Wrong-way driver crashes into exit-ramp wall on Loop 101 in Scottsdale
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A driver was taken into custody early Sunday morning after going the wrong way on a freeway ramp in Scottsdale, according to Arizona Department of Public Safety officials.
DPS received reports of a driver traveling the wrong direction on the McDowell Road exit ramp for the Loop 101 about 3 a.m.
The vehicle then stopped on the ramp and backed up until it hit the concrete barrier along the side of the ramp, DPS said.
The driver was impaired but didn't appear to be injured, according to DPS.
Airport... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it