Wrong-way driver crashes into exit-ramp wall on Loop 101 in Scottsdale
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A driver was taken into custody early Sunday morning after going the wrong way on a freeway ramp in Scottsdale, according to Arizona Department of Public Safety officials.
DPS received reports of a driver traveling the wrong direction on the McDowell Road exit ramp for the Loop 101 about 3 a.m.
The vehicle then stopped on the ramp and backed up until it hit the concrete barrier along the side of the ramp, DPS said.
The driver was impaired but didn't appear to be injured, according to DPS.
Airport... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance