Wynn Resorts halts cleanup at casino site
Wynn Resorts has fired its latest salvo in the battle over its $1.7 billion Everett casino, organizing a press conference to announce a delay in the cleanup of the contaminated site and placing the blame squarely on Somerville Mayor
Joseph Curtatone, who has challenged a key
“For someone to say their biggest concern about this hotel being built is the environment, well how about all the people who have died in the city of Everett, who are dealing with cancer?” said Everett Mayor Carlo DeMaria. “This site we’re sitting on is continually leaching into Boston Harbor.”... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes