‘Elvis' takes center stage at weekend Food Lion AutoFair
There'll be a whole lotta shakin' going on at Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend, but it won't be the rumble of NASCAR drivers.
The annual Food Lion AutoFair, which runs through Sunday, is getting a Memphis-style makeover – blinged, bedazzled and bacon'ed in the spirit of the King himself, Elvis Presley.
For the first time, Graceland is loaning one of Presley's prized vehicles to an outside auto show. Among the 1,500 vehicles and car club displays at this year's AutoFair will be Presley's 1956 Lincoln Continental Mark II – a car with its own rich history. Presley... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance