“Office creeper” suspect in custody in Charlotte
A man known by Georgia law enforcement as the "officer creeper" for his alleged ability to break into businesses across the state and steal workers' belongings was in custody in Charlotte Thursday.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police arrested Antonio Hornsby, 54, Wednesday as a fugitive of the state.
Hornsby was being sought by Henry County, Ga. police after allegedly posing as a carpet cleaner to gain access to the Henry County Transit offices last week has been arrested in North Carolina.
Authorities in other Georgia counties and municipalities also were searching for Hornsby on... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance