“Office creeper” suspect in custody in Charlotte
A man known by Georgia law enforcement as the "officer creeper" for his alleged ability to break into businesses across the state and steal workers' belongings was in custody in Charlotte Thursday.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police arrested Antonio Hornsby, 54, Wednesday as a fugitive of the state.
Hornsby was being sought by Henry County, Ga. police after allegedly posing as a carpet cleaner to gain access to the Henry County Transit offices last week has been arrested in North Carolina.
Authorities in other Georgia counties and municipalities also were searching for Hornsby on... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it