Xavier falls to N.C. State 74-59 First Four
DAYTON, Ohio -- With the game hanging in the balance, Xavier couldn't stop T.J. Warren. Or anybody else, really. And that's what will bother the Musketeers the most in their longer-than-expected offseason.
Warren, the ACC's player of the year, scored 16 of his 25 points in the second half on Tuesday night, and North Carolina State pulled away to a 74-59 victory in the NCAA tournament's First Four.
Center Matt Stainbrook led Xavier with 19 points and nine rebounds despite an injured left knee. Leading scorer Semaj Christon was limited to 14 points, and Xavier made only 2 of 14 shots from... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein