Yahoo to stream Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is taking the upcoming April 30 Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting to the Net.
Yahoo Finance will provide the first-ever live global stream of the annual meeting of Buffett's U.S. conglomerate with on-demand access to the event for 30 days afterwards.
The daylong event, held in Omaha, Neb., draws about 40,000, but Buffett wanted to increase the access. “Over the past 50 years, we’ve seen a tremendous increase in the interest around our shareholders meeting. Partnering with Yahoo Finance provides us with the opportunity to reach more people than ever, in... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike