Yahoo to stream Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is taking the upcoming April 30 Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting to the Net.
Yahoo Finance will provide the first-ever live global stream of the annual meeting of Buffett's U.S. conglomerate with on-demand access to the event for 30 days afterwards.
The daylong event, held in Omaha, Neb., draws about 40,000, but Buffett wanted to increase the access. “Over the past 50 years, we’ve seen a tremendous increase in the interest around our shareholders meeting. Partnering with Yahoo Finance provides us with the opportunity to reach more people than ever, in... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco