Yani Tseng relaxed, set for Kraft Nabisco
RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Yani Tseng enters the Kraft Nabisco Championship in a far different position and frame of mind than she did last year.
Winless in more than a year, Tseng lost the No. 1 spot in the world to Stacy Lewis three weeks ago in Phoenix, then was booted out of the Kia Classic a few days later when she overslept and missed her pro-am tee time.
Last year, the 24-year-old Taiwanese star - the 2010 winner at Mission Hills - won three of the first five events of the season and entered the major championship with consecutive victories in Phoenix and Carlsbad. She hasn't won... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold