Yankees slugger Aaron Judge 'leaning toward' passing on Home Run Derby this year
CLOSE Yankees rookie sensation Aaron Judge won the 2017 home run derby in dominating fashion.
TAMPA, Fla. - Aaron Judge isn't likely to defend his Home Run Derby crown this summer.
“(I) did it once, enjoyed it, loved the experience,'' the Yankees slugger said. However, “one and done is good for me.''
Speaking Thursday morning at Steinbrenner Field, Judge didn't fully close the door on participating in this year's Derby during All-Star week at Washington. “But I'm leaning more toward not doing it,'' said Judge, who won it last year at Miami.
Last year's unanimous AL Rookie of the Year and... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results