‘Yeah’ is the most persuasive word to use in a meeting: study
A four letter word may be the trick to quicker and more efficient meetings.
New research from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sloan School of Management showed that the saying "yeah" increased the likelihood that coworkers would approve of your suggestion.
RELATED: SEVEN BAD HABITS THAT ARE SECRETLY DRIVING YOUR CO-WORKERS CRAZY
The little word proved the most powerful because were using it in agreement with a previous statement, as in "yeah if you are holding it in your hand you could do that."
"Perhaps if you frame a suggestion as if it were in... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach