‘Yeah’ is the most persuasive word to use in a meeting: study
A four letter word may be the trick to quicker and more efficient meetings.
New research from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sloan School of Management showed that the saying "yeah" increased the likelihood that coworkers would approve of your suggestion.
RELATED: SEVEN BAD HABITS THAT ARE SECRETLY DRIVING YOUR CO-WORKERS CRAZY
The little word proved the most powerful because were using it in agreement with a previous statement, as in "yeah if you are holding it in your hand you could do that."
"Perhaps if you frame a suggestion as if it were in... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston