Zack Cozart surges to All-Star voting lead
SAN DIEGO - Corey Seager caused Cincinnati Reds fans plenty of distress over the weekend, but the Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop didn't seem as threatening Monday when Major League Baseball released its latest voting totals for the National League All-Star team.
Seager no longer sat atop the list of NL shortstops. He'd been overtaken by Reds shortstop Zack Cozart, who trailed Seager by about 60,000 votes a week ago but now leads by almost 200,000.
Cozart, who sat third in the first voting update two weeks ago, has received 997,966 votes, the eighth-most of any NL player on the ballot. Seager... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft