Zack Cozart surges to All-Star voting lead
SAN DIEGO - Corey Seager caused Cincinnati Reds fans plenty of distress over the weekend, but the Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop didn't seem as threatening Monday when Major League Baseball released its latest voting totals for the National League All-Star team.
Seager no longer sat atop the list of NL shortstops. He'd been overtaken by Reds shortstop Zack Cozart, who trailed Seager by about 60,000 votes a week ago but now leads by almost 200,000.
Cozart, who sat third in the first voting update two weeks ago, has received 997,966 votes, the eighth-most of any NL player on the ballot. Seager... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...