Zack Greinke’s velocity down again in spring tune-up for Arizona Diamondbacks
Every spring, a notion creeps into the back of Zack Greinke's mind. He knows, based on the results of his decorated career, that it is not rational. He seems to know he should ignore it. But the Diamondbacks' ace can't help but worry there might be something to it.
“Every year, I get nervous that it's not working good enough and that it's not going to come fast enough,” Greinke said. “Same thing this year. I think it's going to be ready, but in the back of my mind I'm always a little nervous that it's not actually going to be there and be ready by the time the season starts.”
For the second... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler