'Zootopia' animal world reflects human issues
The first clip from the animated all-animal world of 'Zootopia' (opening March 4).
Zootopia started off as an animated comedy about a city full of talking animals. Then it found a deeper side as a slightly subversive study on tolerance and diversity.
It might be a society full of all creatures great and small, but at the core of Disney's Zootopia (in theaters Friday) are very real-world human issues tackled by a plot that features rookie rabbit cop Judy Hopps (voiced by Ginnifer Goodwin) and fast-talking fox con artist Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman).
Putting two natural enemies from the wild in... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat