News from Boston Herald
PARIS - Team Sky rider Chris Froome wins fourth Tour de France title in five years.
SOUTHPORT, England — Branden Grace has shot 62 at the British Open for the lowest score ever at a major championship.
Friday At Grand National (Lake) Auburn, Ala. Purse: $3.5 million Yardage: 7,302; Par: 71 (35-36) a-amateur First Round Martin Flores 32-33—65 Cameron Tringale 33-32—65 Zac Blair 31-34—65 Tom Hoge 33-32—65 Chad Campbell 33-33—66 Rory Sabbatini 33-33—66 Ro
WASHINGTON — Sen. John McCain of Arizona diagnosed with brain tumor after blood clot removed.
Correction: An article in Sunday’s Boston Herald about a fiery crash on Interstate 95 in Mansfield early Saturday morning incorrectly identified the driver of a Ford F-250 pickup truck who was killed, due to a reporting error. That man’s identity was not
Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates rose this week for the second straight week. Current avg Last week 52-week high 52-week low 30-year fixed 4.03 3.96 4.32 3.42 15-year fixed 3.29 3.22 3.55 2.72 5-year adjustable 3.28 3.21 3.33 2.73
- 18:23 Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller open to playing Grand Canyon...
- 18:23 Arizona Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson is ready for his latest challenge
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter