News from Boston Herald
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Publicist: Music legend Gregg Allman has died; organist, singer for The Allman Brothers Band helped spawn Southern rock.
Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III yesterday presented John “Jack” Hurley with medals earned during World War II’s Battle of Okinawa before interviewing him for the Library of Congress’ Veterans History Project. The 82-day battle for the Japanese-controll
SAN FRANCISCO — In a story May 24, The Associated Press reported that tennis star Serena Williams has 39 Grand Slam titles. The figure includes 14 for doubles and two for mixed doubles. She has 23 singles titles.
British official: Manchester police will stop sharing bombing investigation information with U.S. amid fury...
LONDON — British official: Manchester police will stop sharing bombing investigation information with U.S. amid fury over leaks.
Heart's Ann Wilson pays tribute to Chris Cornell on 'Jimmy Kimmel' &amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;Ann and &amp;amp;lt;i&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;person&amp;amp;gt;Nancy...
PEARL, Miss. — In a story May 13, The Associated Press reported that Valley Innovative Services of Pearl, Mississippi, was recalling frozen entree products due to bacterial contamination. The story should have specified that the recall was voluntary and
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges