News from Boston Herald
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum celebrated Presidents Day with a family festival. Fritz Klein of Springfield, Ill. portrays Abraham Lincoln. Douglass Copeland of Roslindale signs a replica Declaration of Independence; dressed as Presi
WASHINGTON — In a story Feb. 10, The Associated Press reported that nearly 1 in 5 people in the United States speaks Spanish. The story should have explained that 40 million Americans speak Spanish at home, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Instituto
WASHINGTON — Trump says he wishes aide accused of domestic violence well, hopes he'll have a great career ahead of him.
A column by Ron Borges in yesterday’s Herald regarding Patriot Tom Brady’s salary discussions was based on information which proved to be false. The Herald apologizes to Brady, his agent Don Yee and the Patriots, and to our readers for this erroneous rep
Michigan State University plans to fire former osteopathic college dean, suspends radiology chairman amid...
LANSING, Mich. — Michigan State University plans to fire former osteopathic college dean, suspends radiology chairman amid Nassar scandal.
Attorney General Maura Healey joins Boston Herald Radio's "Morning Meeting" with Hillary Chabot and Tom Shattuck to talk about yesterday's massive fentanyl bust in Boston, the ongoing controversy over marijuana licensing, and more.
- 03:05 Homicide suspected in death of Arizona prison inmate
- 03:05 Early report: Grand Canyon helicopter spun twice before crashing,...
- 03:05 Police question Arizona boy, 16, accused of school threat
- 03:05 Sheriff: 4 Arizona kids kept locked up at home, with no access to...
- 03:05 Arizona man gets 20 years for killing 15-month-old boy
- 03:05 Scottsdale schools chief put on paid leave for 'best interest of...
- 03:05 Scottsdale police: Teen arrested after posting threat against...
- 03:05 Iconic mural along downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row vandalized
- 02:23 IIHS: These cars are best at avoiding rear crashes
- 01:52 Superagers' brains offer clues for sharp memory in old age