News from Fox News
BOSTON – Researchers have taken an important step toward better lung cancer treatment by using blood tests to track genetic changes in tumors as they progress from their very earliest stages. With experimental tests that detect bits of DNA that tumors s
In the past three decades, more people have had skin cancer than all other cancers combined. Even with new regulations on tanning beds and sunscreen labeling, the disease continues to surge. Beth Crisafi, of California, was 26-years-old when she was diag
This year more than 98,000 women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with a gynecological cancer-- and about 30,000 will die from the disease. Despite this threat, few Americans know the signs and symptoms to look out for and what preventive measures to take.
Medical breakthroughs happen every day, but why haven't doctors found a way to eliminate cancer? "It’s all about metastatic disease when we're talking about cancer— you can always cut the primary tumor out but it’s metastatic disease that kills...
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe